If you have a legal problem in a civil matter in Santa Clara County, but cannot afford a private attorney, we might be able to help. We take or assist with cases in family law, consumer law, and federal litigation.
- Some of the services we can provide include:
- Family Law Clinics – Divorce, Paternity Issues, Domestic Violence, Custody Matters
- Federal Legal Assistance Self Help (FLASH) Program
- Lawyers in the Library Clinics
- (Virtual Lawyers in the Library Coming Soon)
- Limited Scope & Full Representation
- Debtors’ Rights Clinics
- General Administrative Support – Client Intake, Translation, Form Completion
If you just want to talk to a volunteer attorney to get some legal advice, you can sign up to attend one of our Lawyers in the Library sessions.