General Overview of Services
If you have a legal problem in a civil matter in Santa Clara County and you live in this County of Santa Clara, but cannot afford a private attorney, we might be able to help. We take or assist with cases in family law, and consumer law.
Some of the services we can provide include:
- Family Law Clinics – Paternity Issues, Domestic Violence, Custody Matters
- Lawyers in the Library Clinics
- Virtual Lawyers in the Library
- Limited Scope & Full Representation
- Debtors’ Rights Clinics
- General Administrative Support – Client Intake, Translation, Form Completion
If you need assistance with representation in any of these matters, contact us.
If you just want to talk to a volunteer attorney to get some legal advice, you can sign up to attend one of our Lawyers in the Library sessions.