General Overview of Services
If you have a legal problem in a civil matter in Santa Clara County and you live in this County of Santa Clara, but cannot afford a private attorney, we might be able to help. We take or assist with cases in family law, and consumer law.
Some of the services we can provide include:
- Family Law Clinics – Divorce, Paternity Issues, Domestic Violence, Custody Matters
- Lawyers in the Library Clinics
- Virtual Lawyers in the Library
- Limited Scope & Full Representation
- Debtors’ Rights Clinics
- General Administrative Support – Client Intake, Translation, Form Completion
If you need assistance with representation in any of these matters, contact us.
If you just want to talk to a volunteer attorney to get some legal advice, you can sign up to attend one of our Lawyers in the Library sessions.
“The clients were often very grateful for the representation that they received. I remember them bringing little gifts to express their gratitude – from coffee to tamales!”
“It is a moral breath of fresh air to see people exercising their brainpower and giving time to help people who need help.”